Below is an update from the European Federation of Journalists (EFJ) international campaign to set free all journalists in Turkey.
- 02 July 2013 – List of international and Turkish journalists and photographers injured during the Gezi Park events in Istanbul (soon available in English / in Turkish)
- 30 June 2013 – Ground Zero – Turkey : Journalist Tim Pool’s first assignment was to do a live stream of the protests against the construction of a mall in Gezi Park (video)
- 28 June 2013 – Lettre d’AVOCATS.BE à M. Erdogan, Premier ministre de la République de Turquie, au sujet de la situation des avocats en Turquie, in full here (Fr) (PDF)
- 26 June 2013 – UK Parliament, Early Day Motion : Attacks On Media Freedoms In Turkey, by MP Jeremy Corbyn e.a.
- 25 June 2013 – Beviser plantet mod journalist (in Danish), by Esben Ørberg
- 17 June 2013 – Der Deutsche Journalisten-Verband hat gegen die Medienhetze des türkischen Ministerpräsidenten Recep Tayyip Erdogan protestiert, in full here
- 17 June 2013 Journalists Call for International Action to End Crackdown on Media in Turkey – Join the Action Now!
- Continue reading “Set journalists free in Turkey: EFJ campaign update”