Below is an update from the European Federation of Journalists (EFJ) international campaign to set free all journalists in Turkey.
- 02 July 2013 – List of international and Turkish journalists and photographers injured during the Gezi Park events in Istanbul (soon available in English / in Turkish)
- 30 June 2013 – Ground Zero – Turkey : Journalist Tim Pool’s first assignment was to do a live stream of the protests against the construction of a mall in Gezi Park (video)
- 28 June 2013 – Lettre d’AVOCATS.BE à M. Erdogan, Premier ministre de la République de Turquie, au sujet de la situation des avocats en Turquie, in full here (Fr) (PDF)
- 26 June 2013 – UK Parliament, Early Day Motion : Attacks On Media Freedoms In Turkey, by MP Jeremy Corbyn e.a.
- 25 June 2013 – Beviser plantet mod journalist (in Danish), by Esben Ørberg
- 17 June 2013 – Der Deutsche Journalisten-Verband hat gegen die Medienhetze des türkischen Ministerpräsidenten Recep Tayyip Erdogan protestiert, in full here
- 17 June 2013 Journalists Call for International Action to End Crackdown on Media in Turkey – Join the Action Now!
- 16 June 2013 Russian journalist arrested and deported for covering anti-government protest at Taksim Square (video)
- 14 June 2013 – Der DJV hat gegen die beabsichtigte Schließung des türkischen Fernsehsenders Hayat TV protestiert, in full here.
- 13 June 2013 – Court sent Yalçin Küçük back to prison after hearing, Barry White, EFJ Steering Committee member
- 06 June 2013 – DJ “adopterer” tyrkisk kollega efter 7 år bag tremmer (in Danish), by Andreas Marckmann Andreassen
- 04 June 2013 – IFJ Congress in Dublin adopt motion condemning violence against journalists at #occupygezi protest, in full here.
- 24 May 2013 – Blogger sentenced to jail for insulting prophet, CPJ
- 21 May 2013 – Letter from prison by Ömer Celik: We are gratitous for your support, (in German), DJU in ver.di
8 October in Istanbul : ETHA news agency journalists case
25-27 September in Istanbul : KCK Press case (one case with 44 pro-Kurdish under prosection and 22 journalists still in jail)
11 September in Istanbul : next hearing in OdaTV case
24 July in Istanbul : colloquium on “censorship in Turkey” organised by the Turkish Journalists’ Plaform for the Liberties
24 July in Istanbul : Bianet and Özgür Radyo journalist Füsun Erdogan’s case
02 July in Brussels : EFJ participates to the Gezi Watch conference on “freedom of expression in Turkey after the Gezi Park events”