EUTCC Commentaries #18: Turkish Racism Against Kurds: Colonial Violence, Racist Slurs and Mob Attacks
by Güllistan Yarkın, Independent Researcher, Istanbul
This commentary focuses on how the Turkish state facilitates military urbanism as revanchist and racialized mechanisms of collective punishment to suppress grassroots mobilization, oppositional politics.
Report by Yazidi Justice Committee human rights lawyers Continue reading “EUTCC Newsletter July 2022”
1. Turkey should face international court over Yazidi genocide, report says
2. We need a practical handbook to build a bottom-up democracy
3. Women Defend Rojava: An attack on one, is an attack on all!
4. World Women’s Conference in solidarity with the women of Rojava
5. Jiyan Tolhildan – 10 years of women’s revolution
6. Remembering Jiyan Tolhildan
7. Remembering the sacrifices of our revolutionary women on the 10th Anniversary of the Rojava Revolution: Rojava and South Africa
8. Why Boycotting Turkey should be a Feminist Demand
9. Podcast: Women and War
10. The Kurdish Women’s Movement: History, Theory, Practice | Dilar Dirik, Elif Sarican